- Lubos Strejcek
- Comments Off on How to configure Object Structure and Result Set portlet in Maximo
- Tags: business objects, maximo, portlet, reporting, result set, start center
How to configure Object Structure and Result Set portlet in Maximo
How to display related information of the record in portlet without SQL edit of start center? You can now configure a Result Set Portlet with attributes defined In the Object Structures.
1. Go to the Object Structures application.
2. Create an object structure to be used in the Result Set Portlet.
3. Go to the Report Administration application.
4. Click More Actions/Set Report Object Structure Security.
5. Now Create a new Result Set Portlet in the Start Center.
6. Click on the ‘Edit Portlet’ button.
Enter the Application/ Query saved in the Service Request application.
You can see the object list from the Report Object Structure created in Step 2 and you can choose attributes including any relationship attributes.
7. Once the Result Set Portlet configuration is complete, you can see the result like in the screenshot below.